A word from the president
Faced with our world's rapid development, which undoubtedly foretells the depletion of certain raw materials, it is impossible to fail to take environmental factors into account. We must learn to do things differently, to work and produce in a more virtuous manner, so we can continue to coexist.
This is why I have chosen to invest in the energy transition, industry, architecture and design sectors. I am confident that, by relying on a high level of quality and innovation, we will be able to rejuvenate France and export our expertise to international markets while keeping jobs within our borders.
Our activity sectors
Cities & municipalities
countries and partners
Paris - Los Angeles - Jakarta - Dubai - Shangai - Sedan
Thierion: consulting and custom machine manufacturing
Consulting and custom machine manufacturing
THIERION has become a key player and innovator in the industrial sector and the new French industrial scene. Its technical expertise and industrial know-how enable it to meet even the most exacting requirements and the most complex production challenges.
Value chain digitization and reinforcement of expertise
Its innovative spirit quickly pushed THIERION to automate the industrial chains of the MANUFACTURES FÉVRIER group while consolidating the importance of human intervention, employees' irreplaceable expertise and the excellence of their teamwork.
AWith THIERION, all of the group's companies developed Research & Development departments, making THIERION an innovative integrator of engineering solutions: articulating automation and people's place in the industry, taking energy efficiency and environmental impact into account, innovating with composite products, new materials and assemblies to offer a complete, comprehensive, integrated production chain that includes both mechanics and robotics.
Thierion can produce custom machines and robots that are able to account for requirements related to the products and the urgency of delivery, at any time and anywhere in the world.
Valentin: complete automation of the disgorging line
Complete automation of the disgorging line
VALENTIN's activity is primarily focused on champagne production. By developing machines and consumables, the company is quickly making a name for itself as a major, innovative player in the sector. Thanks to the complete automation of the disgorging chain, producers and estates in Champagne and other regions enjoy an increased yield that enables them to optimize their manufacturing processes and costs.
For the important 'corking and wiring' stage, VALENTIN offers a throughput of between 1,200 and 21,000 bottles per hour.
More than just machines, we also offer engineering solutions for the entire beverages and liquids production chain: freezer compartments, disgorging dispensers, precision machines for the start of the disgorging line that supplement the line of washer-dryers and the bottling line, as well as packaging (box shapers and closers).
VALENTIN can install a line of custom machines that meet the requirements and constraints of your products and the required pace of delivery, at any time and anywhere in the world.
DCX - delta conso expert, the energy consumption analysis software
Delta Conso Expert
the energy consumption analysis software
Our design office has developed an ambitious IT development program with the support of the university laboratories of Poitiers. This program has received financial support from FEDER and OSEO. This initiative has led to the creation of the Deltaconso Expert® software.
This comprehensive software brings together in a single tool the energy management of assets for companies and municipalities. From inventories of existing systems to the verification of the measures implemented, Deltaconso Expert® makes it possible to execute an energy and finance improvement plan by assessing and monitoring energy consumption and costs. Based on the energy mapping carried out, our engineers can execute an energy performance improvement plan. This plan is accompanied by funding solutions, and Deltaconso Expert® enables you to monitor changes in consumption in real-time.
- Energy management of assets
- Multi-site, multi-utility and multi-scope consumption monitoring
- Performance auditing
- Data ranking
- A web-based software with secure access, automatic invoice importing, a map tool based on Google Maps, online assistance wiki, document management, etc.
GEO ENERGIE & SERVICES: a versatile energy performance and technical engineering design office
Geo Energie et Services
a versatile energy performance and technical engineering design office
Receive comprehensive assistance, from your projects' preparation stage to the monitoring of the actual performance. Since 2001, through our R&D branch, we have been developing reliable, innovative and effective energy monitoring tools.
- OPQIBI 1905 building energy auditing
- OPQIBI 1717 industrial energy auditing
- OPQIBI 0104 project management assistance in operations and maintenance
- CMVP Certified in measurement and verification
- AEE CBCP certification for commissioning
- Listed by the ATEE in its directory of design offices
- Listed by AFNOR Énergies for energy analyses
- A large number of our studies are regularly verified and validated by ADEME
Engineering and project management
- Study of HVAC, plumbing and filtering systems
- Design, structuring, completion of 3D BIM technical plans using REVIT
- Drafting of tender documents (technical specifications, price schedules, plans)
- Analysis and selection of construction companies
- Monitoring of works. Approval of plans, calculations and products. Site meetings
- Assistance with acceptance operations
- Start-up and performance monitoring
Energy performance advising
- Energy performance analysis
- Energy policy advising (COE)
- Preliminary audits
- Energy and thermal audits
- Technical audits
- Summer comfort audits
- Comparative studies for energy selection
Public lighting advising
- Technical and energy audits for public lighting
- Creation or updating of maps and geopositioning
- Technical report, inventory of equipment
- Analysis of systems in place
- Project costing
- Start-up and energy performance contracts